Tuesday, January 07, 2014

WOYWW 240

Hi everyone just a short note. My flight to Anaheim was canceled today. Going to try to head out there tomorrow. So what do I do when I'm stuck? I go to my desk.
I've been working on this piece for sometime and now I think I can call it done. Hope you like it. I know it's a little bit different for some of you. 
  A happy WOYWW to all. If you don't understand what I'm talking about check out Julia's blog at the Stamping Ground to find out the details. You may want to check out some of their desks and join the fun.  I will be skipping next week more than likely unless I can post from California. I will be headed out to CHA, Prima's Art Venture and several Copic classes as soon as I can get a flight. On a. bus headed to the DesMoines airport. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Ttfn

1 comment:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hullo Peg sorry to hear about your flight .. not good! but love your piece on your desk. Well done. happy WOYWW. Shaz in oz.x
# no number yet.