Sunday, May 05, 2013

Gelli®

Hi everyone,
This is national scrapbooking weekend and it started out rather gloomy. We had rain, cold and miserable weather. I decided it was the weekend to work on my Gelli® printing plate. I knew I would need some time to create and apply all the layers of paint to get the effects I love about using the printing plate. With the bad weather and a block of time I decided to go ahead and create as much as I could. I didn't want to photograph all the different sheets so I did a little video just to show you what you can create in a few hours. Our challenge from the CC101 group this month is a stencil challenge, so I think I will have that covered.

Once I had done a bit of stenciling, I decided to try some experimentation using rubber stamps and the printing plate.


The first of many layers...


These pages were created using the plate, stencils and the marbling stamp from Rubber Nature.




These are pages were created using Rubber Nature Art stamps and the Gelli printing plate.

Here is a little video of my creative weekend.
I hope you had a good weekend of creating and crafting.

1 comment:

TaborTooth said...

Peg, these are wonderful pulls!!! Love all the colors and the use of the spray inks!!! And those movement stamps are fantastic. Gonna investigate them, thanks for sharing. I got lots of great ideas from this, thanx!!!