Sunday, March 03, 2013

March Calendar Pages

Wow March already. I am behind. I guess I have too much going on. It it tough to be retired. lol. I started out with the rainbow and pot of gold and it just kept evolving. I am not sure that I am in love with this one, but I am ready for spring anyway.









This is a large book, I had trouble getting it all in one shot.

Back to color school...ROYGBIV




Had to add a bit o green beer...I was thinking of Gentleman Jim when I added the top hat.






Happy March, St Patty's day and Easter everyone. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Hettie said...

Loving the fun and quirkiness of this page Peg! Brilliant and I am sure Jim will approve! LOL!
xx

Chris said...

Hi Peg, how adorable. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/