Sunday, October 28, 2012

Working on Techniques

Today is about getting ready for tomorrow and the rest of the week. I need to keep up with my friends over on the Altered Art Dictionary FB group. Thought I would get in the Halloween spirit there. If you have a dictionary you would like to alter, please come join us. Just send a friend request to join the group.
I used distress inks on the background. The stamps are from Stampers Anonymous, and Penny Black.
I used a Sakura gelly roll pen to add highlights to the webs and spidys.
I also wanted to work with these awesome glassine  envelopes using this suede technique from Tim Holtz. I love the way it really makes the papers soft like leather.
I don't think the picture can show the rich texture, but try this fo your self and see what I am talking about.

No comments: