Monday, September 19, 2011

Magic Monday

I have been watching podcasts on my phone and man do they inspire me to get out my tools and play. So much of the new stuff out this year is just what I have been begging for over the years . Thank you craft industry for listening. Let me show you what I did this morning in about an hour playing with different products.

I had a little difficulty with my paint because it had dried out so the effect of stamping with paint and then adding stain wasn't wonderful, but I plan to paint shop later today. I just got these really cool Tim Holtz stamps from Stampers Anonymous and had to use them. I also used some new Archival ink in coffee for the wheat. I love the shimmer the pearl mist creates. My other new favorite is the Sizzix embossing folders. I love the fact that you can place the whole card into the folder and wrap it to the back to emboss only the front. These folks really took a look at design and made these the best. I don't think the photo does much for the shimmer of the pearl mist or the glitter on the pumpkins and corn shocks, but it is there. Here are the other supplies used.

I found the Studio g at Walmart and the Recollections at Michaels. I think I got the Sizzix folder at Michaels too. Well, going in search of more supplies so I can make these better. Happy Monday!

No comments: