Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Motion Monday - October 20th

Hi all,
okay you caught me today is Tuesday. I had a bad case of the flu over the weekend and just was not able to upload this post. So here we go today's motion Monday. I created a cute fold up a card for you. Here's the template. 12X4 score at 2", 4", 8", and 10". Score diagonally from 2" mark to 6" and from 10" mark to 6".
But I really wanted to talk to you about  these wobbly things. I absolutely adore them for kids cards. Okay adults get a kick out of them too. I just stamped in an Archival Black ink and colored with Copic markers. Too cute. Okay, now you are saying, how many times can she say cute and adorable. Sorry :( But it just is too cute. Here's a little video I did showing what they do.
Card Video
 So have a great week and make some wobble cards. ttfn
Motion wobbles
Taylored Expressions Stamps and Dies
Hocus Pocus Paper
Copic Pens

No comments: