Monday, April 29, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 - April

Hey bloggers,
April is coming to an end and I must get my tag for this month posted. Rather than making a tag I did a couple of six or six cards. Be sure and go over to Tim Holtz's blog and check out the master at work. There's a ton of inspiration there. I was playing with the new distressed paints. Warning this post is photo heavy. I have a lot of the in process shots for you.
These are the papers after the first application of paint and ink.


I stamped and inked some tissue for the focal piece.



I then covered the tissue with clear acrylic.

 After the initial drag through the ink and paint, I covered the entire surface of the card 
with Distress ink.





Then comes more water to get all the great texture.


I used Distress markers to accent some of the stamped images.




The Distress Paints and Vintage Patinas






Added the embellishments



I used clear film over a stamped image and popped it up. 





Distressed the edges and more embellisment






Hope you enjoyed my creative tour. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow! They look fantastic, thank you for sharing the process xx

indie said...

Amazing tutorial and a fantastic make, the embelishments are fab as well..thanks for sharing.

indie :) xhttp://craftyindie.blogspot.co.uk/



Anonymous said...

Fabulous tutorial, great make thank you for sharing xx