Monday, December 24, 2012

Calendar Pages

Hello bloggers,

I am just finishing up my first calendar pages. I learned a bunch working through this process. I used so many products, stamps and stencils. I am loving the creative process. I started out using Dyan Reaveley's and Tim Holtz stencils.




I stamped snowballs and added the days of the week after layering more paint and stamping.


I used a bit if glossy accents over the days of the week snowballs. I wasn't as happy with the paint flicking. I will need to work on that. I wish you could see the shimmer. I added pearl mist.


Well, this is just the first of many.
I plan to work on coated card from now on. 
This is good watercolor paper, but I should have gessoed it first. I had bleed through from the back page. Happy Christmas everyone.

No comments: