Monday, December 16, 2019

December Updates and 2020 News


Did you know that I am the owner of a couple of Facebook Groups - Art Joy of Sharing and Peg's Craft Supply Sale? You will find my art is posted on instagram and my art page Bits and Pieces @bitsnpiecesbypeg.
Plus I have multiple YouTube channels? Art Joy of Sharing LIVE, Peg Robinson, and Ms Diagnosed?
I hope you will join me there
Art Joy of Sharing is an artist community where I share artwork, tips and tutorials, announce and share my newest collaborations, and discuss topics of interest to mixed media artists and our creative community. It is also a teaching space where a few of my creative friends share their teaching skills with you every month. Additionally, Shel Cee of http://paperocotillo.blogspot.com/ and I do a Live YouTube broadcast each Thursday at 10:30 CST The community is a safe place to highlight work done by you using the monthly mood board and theme provided by your community.
Peg's Craft Supply Sale is where I do my semi-annual purge and craft room clearance sale. Oh and did I mention, I have a sale going on right now? The prices are right and bargains are waiting.
Ms Diagnosed is a channel I created to vlog and talk about personal issues related to health and my journey to be healthy and care for my sick loved ones. I will share recipes and tips along with the challenges. To that end, I am joining in another collaboration with Cindy Utter, Karla of WhatIfNC and Gina Ahrens on the Art Play Thru Chronic Pain Facebook group.
So, what are you waiting for? 2020 is just around the corner. I have plenty of art and inspiration planned for the New Year. Head on over and join the party!

No comments: