Thursday, September 19, 2019

New Channels and Videos

Hi I wanted to share that you may be missing out on some of fun content I have for you.You may already know that I have a YouTube channel "Peg Robinson", bu did you know I also do a live show each week at !0:30 with Shel Cee? It is Art Joy of Sharing Live
this week we had fun with Collage.

I also started a channel for a vlog. It is more for dealing with life, chronic pain and illness and just the general day to day stuff

So if you are interested in that kind of stuff, you an find me there.
I am also posting most days on instagram for the quick peek at the daily stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/pegarobinson/?hl=en

SO if you stop by anyof these places, leave a comment for me so I know you have been there. Let me know where you are hanging out too. Thanks for the visit. ttfn

No comments: