Saturday, April 15, 2017

Hippity Hop For a Great Discount

Hello Everyone,
It is Easter weekend and a busy time. April has been really fast paced for me but before I get too long winded, let me share some great news. I asked for and have received a discount code for 20% off your purchase from Emerald Creek. Isn't that just too awsome. Thank you Kim. (BNP20)

So here is my Easter treat for you. I made chocolate bunnies.






Well, not real chocolate, but made with yummy embossing powder from Emerald Creek.
#ecEmbossingpowder

Here is another tag using Emerald Creek EP and stamps.Check them out for some really fun products and don't forget to use the discount at check out. 

Beside being busy playing in the studio. I have also been purging and rearranging.
I should have some things posted on Facebook for sale soon. Gently used...I have only so much space in my work area and something has to give.

Don't my inks look organized and easy to find?

Additionally, Spring has finally arrived. 
I need to mow the lawn, but I guess that is better than shoveling snow.


I have also been doing a few challenges.
 If you haven't joined us for the Pick A Stick Art Journal challenge on Facebook, 
what has been keeping you? The link is in the side bar.


I have had some lovely sunny days shared with grandchildren and family.


I even visited a few different places I had never been before.


Well, that is about it for me today. I am off to see more of my family and get loads of love.
Easter blessing to you my friends.
ttfn. p

No comments: