Saturday, March 11, 2017

Seeing Green - Emerald That Is. ATCs that shimmer

When Kim sent the box of supplies from Emerald Creek to me last month, I wasn't sure what I was going to make but I sure had a big smile on my face as I was unpacking all the goodies. They have beautiful charms, embossing powders and stamps.

Above you can see two of the powders and the lovely wish charm. These charms come in a package which contains two different finishes. I love that! See the antique finish below and the silver above. How cool is that?
Well, as I thought about the challenge word (LUCK) for the month of march, it all became clear. I had some beautiful St Patty's day embossing powder and some clover dies. Yup, Luck, four leaf clover and St Paddy's would do the trick.
So I decided to make some ATCs. You can see the process video on my YouTube channel.

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I am enjoying using these great supplies from Emerald Creek.

I hope you have time to make something fun today. Tag me so I can see it too. I love to see your work, Hugz, P


No comments: