Sunday, October 30, 2016

#NovArtJournalDaily


Hello my friends. Some of you may remember last November when some friends and I decided to do art journaling on a daily basis. Well it's November again and we have a new list.
I hope you will join us on this adventure. 
It's not about perfection or spending a lot of time by creating good work habits as an artist. We commit to 15 minutes a day and use the prompts above. If you use the #NovArtJournalDaily we can find your art journal work to see what you are working on too. or just tag me. I would love to see anything you do.
Here is our playlist from last year to inspire you. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB1r5kyDdgaYPCJCbMFIuefyXQcZAg11X
I hope you will play along. 

1 comment:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I like this idea Peg, sounds like great fun. Happy crafting, Angela x