Thursday, August 20, 2015

Tag It Tuesday - Ocean Nautical

 Hi everybody, I hope you made your tags. 
This month's theme was all about the ocean. So here is what I created. 
Starting off with a Slap and Drag Technique I used up some paint left from Gel printing by dragging the tag through the paint. 
Stamping a few extra creatures on another manila tag, I was able to color them using a water brush filled with ink from Dylusions before fussy cutting them to go on the tag. 


I stamped, spritz with ink and color in the background. Then I layer on some translucent paper that has a shimmery water appearance. After getting the paper to the tag size, I adhere the paper 
under layers where the fish will be.
I then added dimensional foam tape to the back of the creatures I'm going to place on the top layer. With just the addition of a colorized ribbon at the top and a no swimming sign, I was finished.   

OK no go check those other tags over at Tag it Tuesday

4 comments:

Barb said...

Oh I love this tag Peg. What attention to detail. It really is so happy and pretty. Barbxx

Nanette Church said...

Great tag Peg, love the ocean critters, so cute....

Shel C said...

Love those bright colors and that interesting sparkley dotty paper :) Great tag!

Felicia Aaron said...

Peg, I really love the colors in your tag and most especially love the "whimsy" of it all! Just fabulous! :)