Thursday, June 18, 2015

Tag It Tuesday with Sheri

Hello everyone, 
I'm linking up with Sheri's cards and more for the monthly linky party and tag swap. This month I'm swapping with the lovely Rose Treasures and I wanted to make something very personal for her. This month the swaps theme was about the wings of summer. Well that makes me think of birds.


I started with a Penny Black bird stamp and watercolor Tombow markers. Next I added the embellishments I used some Bloom Sprays which are tangerine and summer sky to color the paper and the flowers.Then I touch the edges of a few things with some Wink of Stella. I spent a little time doodling with the Faber Castell Pitt pen.



Anyway you get the idea so here it is. 
   Be sure and stop by Sherri's and check out the wonderful tags being posted by other bloggers. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment if you like what you see or have questions. Links to the products I used are highlighted if you want to shop. Thank you. Peg

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Love that tag Peg!!! Just a beautiful bright color and I am a bird nut! Just gorgeous! :)

PaperOcotilloStudio said...

Pretty tag :) I love that little birdcage die cut piece. Birds are one of my favorite things.

Unknown said...

That's so bright and pretty! Thanks for linking up!