Saturday, June 20, 2015

Kraaft Shaak Design Team Reveal

Hello Hello Hello
That is the cheerful greeting I hear from Heather of Kraaft It Live on the Kraaft Shaak video each week on You Tube or live with a Google login on The Kraaft Shaak web site. Read all about it here.  Heather produces a number of wonderful, informative video throughout the week and if you can't catch them live she saves them for you to review later.
I am pleased to be joining the design team along with this Kraafty bunch and sharing uses for all the Kraafty goodness found in the mixed media kits. What is that you ask? Well let me show you.
Want one of your own to play along? Find it here... There are tabs at the top of my page if you ever forget who is crafting this week and how to find them. I will be giving you the updates so stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look around. see you again soon. Peg

1 comment:

TaborTooth said...

Excellent post, Peg!! Great opening the box video!