Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Spring Showers and May Flowers

Hi everyone,
Linking to a couple of sites with this. Sheri has a tag challenge and so does Wendy. 
Sheri's Link is here. This month the theme is showers, rain, rainbow. You know April Showers bring may flowers. I always look forward to spring flowers well any flowers.
And Wendy's is here. The challenge is to use the Archival ink. Wendy has a super technique to share on her site. I used the ink to color the butterfly and flowers. Sorry the light is reflecting off the Wink of Stella I used on the wings. I picked up the Buttercup ink a few weeks ago and this is a good tome to use it - so bright and springy. Happy Spring all. 
Products used can be found here:

5 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Butterflies AND flowers?!? Perfect, Peg, as always. Thank you so much for linking up to Tag It Tuesday.

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out.

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Thanks so much Wanda.

PaperOcotilloStudio said...

I love the tag Peg :) Butterflies are a favorite icon in my art. I need some of that wink of stella stuff too :P