Sunday, January 04, 2015

tdlp The Documented Life 2015

Hello friends,

It's a new year and a start on a new creative venture. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are ready to get back into the groove. I have a lot of projects planned and one of them is my documented life project. I began with creating a calendar journal so I can track my progress. This is using a Strathmore Mixed Media book 5.5 X 8.5. I can use this for my day to day schedule plus all of my challenge ideas. I'm hoping this will help keep me on track. So here are the first few pages and then I'm going to start on this weeks challenge. If you would like to work along with me on this project here is the link. I hope you find the time for some art this week. 







The start for the first challenge

1 comment:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Lovely pages! It's a proper planner! I'm working in a small journal so there's no room for the planner section. Maybe next year!