Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Stencil Storage

Hello my friends,
Do you ever have those aha moments. Recently while recycling and repurposing some old computer things I had a moment. You may even have some of these old containers around the house or be able to find them at the secondhand store. They were meant to hold the floppy disks we had, probably 20 years ago, for computers. Well look what fits in here perfectly. I'm so happy I'm able to repurpose some of these items. 
Well not so much today but thought it might be a tip you can use. For more organizational tip, you can see my craft room here. Have a crafty day.

3 comments:

TaborTooth said...

OMGosh! # perfect recycle/re purpose!!!

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Great idea Peg!

Eliza said...

What a clever Idea and recycled too.

Hugs Eliza