Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WOYWW 224

Good morning all, 
It has already been a busy week. I taught class on Sunday and it was a lot of fun. I meet so many fun people teaching. My students really enjoyed the Gelli printing. I've been putting things together for future classes this week. Additionally, Scrapmania has its store opening this weekend and I will be demoing in the afternoon after working ACT in morning. It's good to have a day off work today to get caught up. I have picked up some more work and will have some exciting news for you soon. So what's on my work desk today? It is Wednesday. I can't even make it to the studio. Check out Julia and the other deskers at the Stamping Ground. Maybe you want to join in. It can be fun. Well I'm at the kitchen desk. It would appear my husband wants to eat. So I'm making soup and salad and I have vegetables roasting in the oven. 
At least we won't starve this week. Stacy promised me a hotdog at the grand opening on Saturday. lol Can't wait. I hope to see some of you there. She has some fun planned for anyone attending. ttfn

5 comments:

Maisie Moonshine said...

Hi Peg. Sounds like you are super busy - but better busy than bored I always say! Is that French onion soup? Have a good week MMx #107

April said...

Looking forward to the exciting news. In the meantime, good luck with the grand opening. April #115

ike said...

WoW - you sound extremely busy... I hope you get some crafting time soon :-)

HAPPY WOYWW 224

IKE in Grecce #49 xxx

ria gall said...

busy busy lady enjoy your workshops and I hope the store opening goes well for everyone involved.
Have a great day today and a wonderful weekend
Ria #61

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Thanks. Running as fast as I can this week.