Monday, February 04, 2013

Clean and Simple 2


Today is day six of class.
 We were given an assignment to follow or a sketch to use in our card design. 
I combined a technique I learned from Jennifer called patchwork stamping  with the layout she used on her card. 



I also combined patchwork stamping with Kristina Werner's clean and simple design layout.
 I am still working on getting the transition between the ink colors more congruous. 
It might just be me looking for a more blended style,
 but I think it needs work.
I have to tell you, there is a big difference in bakers twine.
 I got a cheap brand and had trouble here trying to get it to tie without unraveling. 
I learned my lesson.


So that's it for today folks.
Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh those snowmen are just too cute. Love your card.