Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year Calendar Pages

Happy New Years to all my blogging friends. Thanks for your comments this year as we travel this journey together. It means so very much to me.

I have begun experimenting with calendar pages My first ones were posted and I tried it again because I wasn't liking the depth of color, so I am posting my second attempt now.

I am working on discarded file folders as they make a nice spread and can be joined together later.

I do like this better than the first but I'm still puzzled about how to arrange things and I'm still playing with an awful lot of products so the pages quite busy.

Textures are really intriguing me so I will probably be playing with that more on pages in the future.

So January is done you can take a look I posted the pictures below. I hope you enjoy it and have a happy New Year.













No comments: