Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sending you love



































Happy Valentines Day bloggers. I spent time yesterday with my grandchildren cooking, cleaning and beading. I must be thinking ahead to spring with the bead colors I am picking. The dagger bracelet is a spring green with pearls. The jasper necklace has soft pink accents. I didn't send out many valentines this year to friends because I felt the cards I made might make one of our veterans feel appreciated. A friend of mine had asked for cards for our service members and I knew you would all understand. Please accept the love and photo of cards above as my valentine to you. I owe you all chocolate.




I am glad we didn't get any more snow. The frost yesterday morning was beautiful. Truely a day the Lord had made. The winter wonderland took my breath away. It was one of those mornings when you want to take a long walk in the woods and hear the snow crunch under your foot. I am still waiting for spring, but the beauty almost makes up for the cold...almost.















No comments: