Wednesday, November 09, 2016

NovDailyArtJournal

Hello friend,
I just thought I would bring you up to date on my November Journal project. Below is a list of the prompts and the pages I have created so far this month. If you want to know more and join the fun, you can find my YouTube channel here.


Caterpillar

Mermaid

Furniture

Ocean

Hot Pepper

Honeycomb

Greek

Vineyard

Leaves

Cupcake
I hope you enjoyed my little journal reveal and decide to play along. Remember to use the hashtag on instagram So I can find your work. Thanks for stopping by.
ttfn Peg













1 comment:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Peg, it's really kind of you to share this list with us and there are some great themes on there. Love your pages too. The Honeycomb is definitely my favourite but the caterpillar is so cute. Happy crafty week, Angela x