Friday, October 07, 2016

October Fun

Wow, hard to believe it is October already. With that comes another month where it is my honor to pick the sticks of fate (as Shel would call them) for our art journal challenge. If you don't know what that is. let me tell you. I teamed up with three other fab crafters Shel C of Paper Ocotillo Studio, Lizzie of Lizzie's Workshop and Sheri of Cards and More by Sheri to create a monthly Art Journal Challenge group on FaceBook. It has been exciting to watch this community grow. We have great fun and there are giveaways each month. Come spark your creativity and see what the sticks of fate have in store for us this month. Don't have time to make a page with all ten steps???  Remember we have also added an ATC challenge to help you get your mojo working.








If you keep watching, I will be posting my take on the ATC challenge next Friday.

Anyway, I wanted to share this month's challenge tag I made for Tag It Tuesday.
This is another fun challenge group you may have an interest in.. Here is a video of my process.


And just one last thing before I go. I was playing around with India ink and made this elephant for my daughter's birthday.


Anyway, I hope you are all well and ready for a fun Fall. I think I need to go find some cider and an apple donut. lol Hugz

No comments: