Friday, August 19, 2016

Master Board Art

I am honored to once again be on the StencilGirl blog. I have been playing with a variety of stencils from multiple StencilGirl designers and enjoying the wide variety of stencil designs they have to offer. Please hop over to the StencilGirl blog and check out my play day and let them know you have been there.
Today I will share with you how I make a master board. This is a great place to use a variety of designs in layers. That is why stencils lend themselves to this project so well. Here are a few photos of lush texture showing how you can use your creations. And check out StencilGirl Talk for the process.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. Ttfn Peg
Products used:
Sacred Words
Becoming
Circle Play
Techno Insiders Circle
Inside out
Unfinished
Deconstructed Cluster of Lilies
Love Collage
Wheel Spokes #2
Circle 6
Eye Lattice


No comments: