Friday, April 08, 2016

StencilGirl Guest Blogger

Hello friends,


 I am thrilled to be a guest artist for a great company that has stencils I love. StencilGirl is a company based in the Midwest, St Louis, a city I visited often when my children were based there for a number of years. I live in Iowa just north of St Louis with my husband, Ron. I am proud of my roots and happy and excited to be asked to create for StencilGirl and represent for the Midwest. I made a project today from a re-purposed computer manual. I hope you like it. You can find more information on the stencilgirltalk blog. I hope you visit there and let MaryBeth and Seth know what you think of this. You can find a process video here.


  I hope you like my project. Thanks for visiting and commenting. I love to hear from you.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot Peg. Your box is a fantastic project. Just off to look at the video. Barbxx

Seth said...

This is very special Peg and I absolutely love what you did with my stencils. The colors, textures and layers are just perfect!!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

This looks intriguing Peg! Will check out the video!

Belinda Basson said...

How clever! I never thought to use athlete's tape!