Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tag it Tuesday Linky Party 1.19.16

Hello everyone,
Today it is time to link up with friends and play tag. Puny huh? Well Cards and More by Sheri sponsors a monthly party and I am playing along. This year is all about color. January is a bright shiny buttercup. We grew these happy flowers in the border garden when I was a child. Well, enough reminiscing, you came to look at a tag.
So I did a process video for you in case you want to know what I used. You can see that here.
Be sure and stop by Sheri's and tell her I sent you. She would love it if you would post a tag in the link  up party. Give some love to the other tag-ees while you are there. 

3 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Peg, love the tag and great tutorial. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

PaperOcotilloStudio said...

What's up Buttercup? Ha Ha had to say that ya know. Gorgeous tag as usual!

Barb said...

A beautiful happy tag Peg. Lots of interest. Off to watch your video. Barbxx