Monday, November 16, 2015

Tag It Tuesday


Hi everyone,
It's tag it Tuesday at Sheri's Cards and More. As predicted the theme for this month is pretty typical for this time of year. Here's what I did. 

I was thinking of all of you in the friendship you have given me even though we have never met. Thanks for being my artistic friends and sharing your talents with me. 
In addition to making tags several of my friends have challenged each other to do daily 15 minute journaling sessions. You can find the link to the YouTube process videos here. As of this morning we have posted 23 videos and only have finished half of the month. I am so proud of my friends for taking up the challenge.
Have a crafty day my friends.

3 comments:

Barb said...

A lovely card and Tag Peg. Kraft card always looks so folksy. Barbxx

Art By Wanda said...

Wonderful tag and card!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag, card, AND sentiment, Peg!