Monday, March 02, 2015

Tools of the Trade


Hey everyone. I spent most of the day in the basement working with paint and stencils. As you know I like my tools and one of these is my apron. I will be packing my journal bag and other tools and heading to Rockford this weekend. I will be attending a stamp show with friends. Some of my favorite vendors will be there. If you're interested in what my bag and apron look like here are the links. I also have my own paint shirt. Here are some of the aprons I created today. I have one more to do yet. I also spent some time working on my journal in the documented life project. I will put that in another post. So I shot a little video of the process just so you can see what goes into this. I didn't really have a notion about what direction I was going when I started. It was more about the play today.








So if you are always getting paint on your clothes, you may want an apron of your own for protection. Thanks for dropping by. ttfn

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just adore your carefree attitude - you make it so inviting! Thank you for being a great part of the show, and the kommunity!!