Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Kraaft It Live

Hello my friends,
Today I had a great time demoing how I decorated my journal tote. If you are interested in seeing the show we did live, you can find it in the video treasure chest at the Kraaft Shaak. Feel free to check out the other videos saved there. If the Kommunity sounds interesting to you, be sure and join us on google+.





My friends Heather and Sylvia showed the bags they were decorating with some products they selected that differed from mine. I found their choices interesting and plan to try them in future projects. The theme for this month is all about working with fabric.
Because there was an interest in the products I used, I will try to create a list of what I used. I hope you find this helpful.
TumbleDye Spray
Color Wash Spray
Fabric Paint Medium
Acrylic Paint
Fabric Sharpie Pen
Sponge Brayer
Tulip Stencil Spray
Gelli Plate
Sharpie Oil Base Paint Pens
Archival Inks
Stickles
Fineline Mask
Prima and Dylusions Stencils
Stickers and Masks
As always, thanks for visiting my friends. ttfn

Find me here

Blog                         http://on-account-a-scrap.blogspot.com/
Youtube                Peg Robinson
Instagram              pegadkinsrobinson

Twitter                    @pegarobinson

4 comments:

TaborTooth said...

The show was perfect today! ! Thanks for being on and sharing all those wonderful ideas with us! ! Such beautiful art you create!

Heather said...

Thank you so very much for being on the show today Peg. You are so talented and we are very blessed to have you in our Kraafters Kommunity too.

The supply list is awesome and I was certain to add it to my own blog post as well!!

Dapoppins said...

Thank you for posting the list. There were three or four things in there that I totally missed. This will be so helpful when working on something washable!

BJR said...

I watched the show on YouTube and loved it. So great! Lots of idea's... ;)