Monday, October 06, 2014

Word of the Week


I'm not sure what prompted Heather to pick it but this week's word is pain. I can say I had plenty of that today trying to figure out my new equipment. I find it very painful to grow and learn things with electronics. I was able to publish a video for some of the ladies who wanted further explanation on my prior post. I discovered mute on my mic does not mean everything is muted. I was taping and the heat tool was blowing and well...you get the picture. You can watch the film with the sound edited out of it here if you're interested.

Well, while I was waiting for videos to upload and edit I played with some products and created background papers.

I cut up the parent sheets and made cards. I will find some place to send them. 




Well, that's it for today. I better get out of the basement and make some dinner. ttfn

No comments: