Thursday, August 14, 2014

Archival ink backgrounds

Hi everyone,
Today was the day I decided to play with archival ink and alcohol. Wendy Vicchi had done a wonderful background at CHA when I was there in January and I wanted to try some play with those products myself. Here is the YouTube video of Wendy in action. So I created a bunch of backgrounds and then decided I needed to do something with them. That's when Tim's new wallflower papers – came into play. There's a sheet inside that package that has found relatives. Aren't they grand? I also found a pack of embellishing  papers that easily worked into this. So here's a picture of what I created. It is a frame with six openings from Fancy Pants. You can find these from the Scrapbooking Studio along with many of the stamps and inks I used. I just love Wendy's Archival inks and refills from Ranger.
I had a good time playing with all of these things today. I hope you get a chance try Wendy's technique out. It's a lot of fun. 


No comments: