Wednesday, May 07, 2014

I'm so excited


Dina Wakley is coming to the Midwest. Last week I took a wonderful tag journal class with Wendy Vecchi at the Scrapbooking Studio in Moline. To my surprise, I found out about Dina coming to the store in August to teach. I immediately signed up as I was totally interested in her paint and stamp line. While I was there I picked up a set of her stamps. I wasn't sleeping, so true to form, I headed to the studio and had a bit of play with my new stamps. Following are a few cards I created using Dina Wakley .





I'm going to get her journaling book and see what I can sort out before I go to class. Here are a few stills from what we did in Wendy's class.  I had a really great time and learned a lot. I must say I had to have some new colors of archival ink. I really love Wendy's sets of colors. 






Sorry the bottom right tag has some metallic ink reflection so it doesn't photograph well. You might want to check out the Scrapbooking Studio and see what classes they have coming up. They have been able to get some wonderful instructors to come and teach in the store. I feel so privileged to be able to take classes with these instructors and not have to climb on an airplane to do it. I hope to see some of you in class.

Have a wonderful day my friends. 

No comments: