Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WOYWW - 246 Aftermath

Hello friends and fellow deskers. I can see it's another cleaning day for me. I have the aftermath of Valentines day card making. And a new shipment of supplies. I had some minor surgery last week so I haven't been able to do much play. I did watch a lot of YouTube and got many many ideas from other crafters. As you can see I have my work cut out for me so you may want to go visit the other deskers at Julia's place the Stamping Ground. If you don't know what I'm talking about she has great instructions there if you want to join in. Once I get things cleaned up I guess I'll need to do a little snooping about myself. Have a great Wednesday.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at all those crafting goodies. Looks like someone is about to get inky. #1

Unknown said...

looks like some pretty bits on your desk. Karen #101

Krisha said...

Wonderful creativeness on your desk.
Krisha #9

Neet said...

Hope the surgery went well for you.
My, there are lots of goodies on your desk this week, will you be using them or tidying them away I wonder!
Hugs, & Thanks for visiting me earlier - Neet xx 49

Maisie Moonshine said...

Oh yes that is the aftermath of a seriously crafty session. Hood luck with the tidy up! Thanks for your visit, have a creative week. MMx #57

Julia Dunnit said...

I am LOVING the jug of water, so much classier than my shockingly nasty jam jar! Never mind that though - there are lots of goodies on your desk..the Studio 490 sets look like a lorra stamps, how delish!

Nelle said...

One thing for sure , when you see an aftermath of this scale you know some serious creativity has been through here before the Aftermath. Hope you had loads of fun.
Nelle 71 xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Holy cow. I hope you have recovered sufficiently by now, because that desk is in serious need of your crafting. You have so many things you can play with that are already out, I might have to come join you (joke).

Thanks for the Wednesday visit. I'm running late this week, but am glad you will soon be crafting again. Happy belated WOYWW from #3.