Monday, October 21, 2013

My Mind's Eye - Cut and Paste

Hello everyone,
Today I am working with a new line from My Mind's Eye called Cut and Paste. I love the collection of bright and cheery colors with the natural wood grain and chalk effects in the paper line. Everything coordinates so well, it is a breeze to create pages.


I started by stamping the background paper with white and gray ink using a set of stamps from Stampers Anonymous. I then splattered the paper with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and distressed the page edges. I layered up the sweet MME papers and added tiny word stickers, layered stickers and buttons. 

tiny word stickers
stickers and buttons
Below is a quick and easy card idea. The enamel embellishments really dress it up. I fussy cut the hello greeting from one of the papers.
Card with enamel




Here is a second layout done with this collection. You can see just how versatile this collection can be. The flags come with the button set and there are some great chipboard stickers. I also used some cool enamel shapes and dots that are part of the line.

Chip board flags
 There were still plenty of buttons and paper left, so I used some to dress up a jar to store buttons.
Decorated button jar

.



All the products shown here can be purchased at the Scrapbooking Studio.
Thanks for stopping by.






No comments: