Monday, October 28, 2013

All bundled up


Hello everyone,
Today I'm working with a wonderful new paper stack from American Crafts Called Bundled Up
It's a Christmas pad that has great cut out pages to do your page embellishments or quick cards. 
The line also has page embellishments that contains stitched elements that are so cute and quick to use to pull a page together.
 So let's get started.
I started with a neutral plaid and cut a zig zag border from the page cut-up. I continued to use the cut-ups and additional embellishments from the line to complete the page decorations. 
Another winner are the Thicker alphabet flags that I used for the title. I easily strung these chipboard letter flags onto ribbon to drape across the top of the page. 

I really love the stitched page pieces, epoxy brads and adhesive badges.

Close up of page cut ups
Layered Borders



 epoxy button brads
Next I made a small canvas for the wall or a gift. I layered the torn papers in a patch pattern and adhered with matt medium. Then to push it into the background, I mixed a bit of white paint with decoupage medium and coated the surface, I then used die cuts from Sizzix to decorate the canvas. I love the Bigz dies because of the number of things you can cut with the steel rule dies. Here I used the star border, twenty five, Christmas tree and Merry and Bright phrase. I highlighted with pitt pens and  gelatos from Faber-Castell. For texture I splashed with acrylic ink and paint pens.
Canvas Wall Hanging


Adhesive Badges
These badges are so cute and can be arranged into a snow-person.

Detail closeup


I had a lot of fun exploring with the mixture of mediums to create this canvas. 
I had a tree already cut from the paper pack, so I decided to use it on a card along with some other cut-ups. The picture doesn't show it but I coated the star on the tree with Glossy Accents. The tree die cut is #2 Christmas tree from Sizzix,

Quick and easy 6X6 card

So here are just a few more close-ups



Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
All products used can be purchased at the Scrapbooking Studio.
Thanks for visiting today!






No comments: