Saturday, October 06, 2012

Always Room for More Organization

Well friends,
I have been reorganizing my space again. While at the hardware I found these great clip up bars to hold my inking tools. I never have enough space on my work table for all my tools, so this is right where I can reach them while still seated.

I also have some new die storage. I love these ArtBins.
 The beautiful thing is the packaging is sturdy too.
 I sliced them open very carefully.
The bags are great for storing my stencils.
 I clip them up to my shoe rack holder I have shown you before.
I also added more rails from Ikea.
This is a fabulous system and I will have fun filling these up with supplies that took up precious work surface space before I found these.

Don't you just love it when you can use the packaging?

Well, I am off and running.
I have loads to accomplish this weekend.
ttfn

No comments: