Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stretch Your Stamps - Day 2

Hi blog friends,

On line day 2 classes are G R E A T! Kristina, Amber, Jennifer, and of course Lord Tim and all were creating up some stamping magic today.

Day two of class focused on collage stamps. I decided to use several stamps and techniques to create my own collage. I also used mica to create the "window" dressing with the coins. I was a wee bit to tired to drag out the die tonight, but watch out for the weekend. That are a good deal of things that can improve on this creation. I just need some shut eye. I hope you like it. I am tired and I had a long day at work and the doctor's office, so I think this will be all for tonight. As always, thanks for stopping by. I love your comments. Hugzzzzz
Day 2 Collage
Detail of Mica window

2 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

you did a great job creating your collage

Cassie_lu said...

you did a great job creating your own collage background.