Thursday, April 05, 2012

Creativity Continuing

This morning I tried Perfect Distress and Perfect Splatter Distress techniques. I really love this, but who can resist pearls? As I said yesterday, I didn't have all the products used in class on hand, so that leaves me open to experiment. Without Rock Candy paint, I tried using Picket Fence paint and Glossy Accents and was happy with my first attempt. I used Picket Fence paint on the Star and Glossy Accents on the heart. I tried to apply an uneven coating of Glossy Accents so it would appear more distressed.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow, love those tags! The colors are amazing!

Shirley said...

Loving your tags and seeing the variety of stamps you have used on them.
Always great to see how others have 'done' their tags.
All following the same tutorials but coming up with such different finished tags.
Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

The one with the butterfly is my favourite! Also, the star really came out well with Picket Fence. Well done.

Terry said...

Hey there thank you for sharing your fabulous tags with the DT from SSS and S, love the colors and especially the fabulous butterflies wowzersss hugs terry xxxx