Saturday, April 14, 2012

Compendium Challenge

Before work I went into the shop to try putting something together for this challenge.Studio L3 and Tim Holtz are sponsoring this challenge. There is an additional challenge on Simon Says Stamp for Lord Tim. Check them out and join the fun.
For this tag, I used a Sizzix die and made my own stamp. I also used a Lifestyle Crafts die and a large scalloped circle punch for the layers. The tags and background are colored using Lord Tim's spritz technique that you can find in either his online class or his books or videos.
I used foam from Hobby Lobby.
And steel rule die to creare custom stamps. Remember you can also cut reverse images by flipping. This is a sample of stamps I was able to create this morning.


Have some fun crafting today!

8 comments:

Linda Ledbetter said...

Wow, this is so vibrant and gorgeous! It almost looks like stained glass-- really lovely and a great use of the technique! Thanks so much for joining the CC2C, Peg!

Unknown said...

The colours are fabulous on this piece! Really beautiful! Thank you for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!

crafty creations said...

Absolutely stunning work - love all the stamps - have been trying to get some decent foam unsuccessfully at the mo but I'll keep looking

x Hilda

Vic said...

Beautiful! (Please consider turning off word verification - I love commenting but it makes it so difficult.)

Creatique Candy said...

I had no idear :) TFS Great background. Now I know what kind of foam I can use. Just gorgeous!

Winnie said...

So fun! I bet you can't wait to try those new stamps you made. Thanks for the inspiration..I will have to try it!

SophieNewton said...

What a stunning tag, I love those colours. So may stamps to try!!
Sophie x

Dottie said...

Love the tag and the picture of all the stamps you have made. I have got to get busy!!