Sunday, March 28, 2010

CKC Des Moines

Hello bloggers,
Just incase you haven't been following, CKC is coming to Des Moines in July. Class registration is scheduled to begin on the 31st. I am so happy Iowa has been included in the circuit this year.

On another note, I got my "new to me" Silhouette working this week and love, love, love it. I always wanted one, but thought it was out of my price range. I was lucky to pick one up secondhand. I wasn't sure how difficult it would be, but the site is clearly written and I was able to download what I needed without a problem. Now I just have to get busy making things.

We went to Omaha for a spring visit and I stopped into Archivers. Their inventory was depleted, but I did see a new storage case for the dies from Quickuts that was really cool.

I hope you are all enjoying the spring days. I will see you soon.

No comments: