Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Passages

Time has really been slippin' away this spring. I have been so proud of my family. Bree, my eldest daughter has been working on finishing her degree. With working fulltime and having a 14 year old at home, she has had her hands full. Additionally, she has been setting a good example for her daughter by meeting me at the gym each morning at five. She really sounded excited the other day when she called to tell me she had "A"s in both of her classes this term.

My little sweetie, Lyric will have her dance recital this weekend. She is now taking piano lessions and will play Tball this summer along with her brother, Cadence. They are all growing up so fast.

I am back to work again, so I haven't spent as much time as I would like on art projects. We made some fun cards and I have been working on my scrapbook from our trip to Ireland, but it is slow going.

Going to hit the sack now so I am ready for the gym in the morning. nighty-night

No comments: